Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Once Upon a Time: Belle

We recently discovered Once Upon a Time on Netflix. 
Oh.my.word. I'm hooked!
I love how the fairy tale world is blended with the real world
And the costumes. ;) 
And of course, since there is a Happily Ever After ball coming up, I knew I had to recreate Belle's blue dress (I love her yellow one too, but I can't wear yellow to save my life). So naturally, I went to Pinterest to find all the reference material that I needed. You can check out my board dedicated to the project here
And guess what. I had the patterns that I needed in my collection. I already had all the material in my stash. You'll never guess what it is was: a sheet. :P 

Yes, I've finished the entire dress already. But I want to get more official pictures before posting it.  
And I love how it turned out! I can't wait to show it to you, but for now, you'll just have to enjoy the teasers. :P 

Until next time!
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment