Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Exciting Developments

Even with all of the heat this summer, I'm still alive! I didn't melt away completely although, it sure felt like it most of the time. 
I've been able to do a few small sewing projects (primarily doll dresses to stock my market booth), but the big thing was rearranging and cleaning out the craft room/family room to become a sewing studio! I've officially taken over that side of the bonus room and staked my claim. It's gorgeous. It's organized. It's easy to work in and get around. So hopefully I can crank out projects faster than before! 

In addition to that big undertaking, I've begun organizing a craft market/fair/bazaar,whatever you want to call it. I'll come up with a catchy name soon and get the details to you! 

Another bit of news - I've :finally: created a Facebook page for this blog and sewing business hobby, but I'm having a horrid time trying to figure out how to add a Facebook follow button on Blogger. Phooey. If you have anything that would help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Until I get that all sorted, you can check out the very beginning stages of a Facebook page here. 

Until next time! 
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment